Friday, February 12, 2010

Multilinks is better than Starcomms

i have not been opportuned to send out an email since the last
Millionaires In Training Workshop that took place on the 3rd and
4th of February. My Starcomms modem stopped working, so i decided
to get a new one.

Before now, i was on a 250hr plan with starcomms and it cost
N15,000 every month.

I then recently visit multilinks office to find out what they
have on offer and i discovered that they have same 250hrs for
N10,000.

I immediately bought a new Multilinks modem for N14,000 and got
hours on it. I used it last night and this morning and discovered
that it was faster than Starcomms too. Mmm....Talk about value
for money....

Now, i have switched completely from starcomms to Multilinks.

SO tell me, what internet connection do you use???....I really
want to know...if you don't mind.

On another note, i have been recieving emails from individuals
asking that we schedule a Millionaires In Training workshop on a
weekend so that working class individuals can benefit. We are
seriously considering that and there possibly might be one coming
up on the last saturday of february. I need you to reply this
email if you are interested in attending too.

No comments:

Post a Comment