Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Series 2: Create a mental Picture in Your Head

An event is created in two forms. First of all, its created as a vision & then as a reality.If you want to have speed & increase in your life, then you need to use your power of mental creation.My Story: When i first started opportunityworld, i just did not decide to register a name for the sake of it. I started by thinking of what kind of organisation i want to build, how i want it to function, how many employees i want to employ in the next five years, how big i want it to be etc.
All these i did using my mind.Infact, i even pictured how i'll make my First Million Naira & How my first office would look like.GUESS WHAT???.....as i have pictured in my mind, it came to pass a year later. I have made my first million years ago, and i have my first office. Now, i am dreaming of how to make my first 10 Million in one year. Last year, i nearly made this goal. This year looks very promising.
Picture your goals, put yourself in a position that you see yourself achieving those goals in your mental brain. When you do this, you are closer to your goal than someone who does not picture their future.ACTION PLAN:a. Start day dreaming of that goal you want to achieve. Are you an upcoming musician???...picture yourself performing on a world class stage, Are you a writer, picture your article being printed on 234next.com, are you a website designer, picture yourself landing a million Naira website projectb. Think about it on a daily basis.
Do not let this vision go out of your mind. The more consistent it is on your mind, the more you move closer to your goal.c. Reply my email if you still need help doing

No comments:

Post a Comment